Agenda Announced for Smart Haptics 2023!
December 5-6, 2023 | San Diego, CA
Join the mailing list to stay up-to-date on the 2023 details!
Smart Haptics is a technical conference focused on the commercialization of haptic technology. This year’s event will explore how haptic technologies are changing the ways in which we interpret and interact with our world – and each other.
Highlights of the 2023 program:
- Join New Haptics, Embr Labs, Afference, The University of Texas, bHaptics, College of Charleston, Fluid Reality, Artimus Robotics, KEMET Electronics Corporation, and many more as they present leading insights into the evolving haptics industry. Speakers >>
- Explore topics that are impacting the industry right now. Including new opportunities, innovations in retail, gaming, AR/VR/XR, health and wellness, the history of haptics, automotive advancements, actuator technology, looking to the future, and more. Agenda >>
- Receive access to presentation video recordings and speaker materials after the event
- 4+ hours of networking built into the program
- Make new connections within the industry with like-minded individuals
- Get complete access to the conference app and online platform to connect with other attendees, speakers, and sponsors
- Enjoy networking lunches, a welcome reception with drinks and hors d'oeuvres at the end of the first day, and more – all included in your registration
Since 2017, Smart Haptics has provided this growing industry with a forum dedicated to exploring the future of haptic technology. This conference encourages important conversations about emerging applications, innovative ideas, and opportunities for collaboration across the supply chain. Presentations are designed to engage and inform the haptics industry through case studies and panel discussions that provide the opportunity for attendees to both experience and explore the latest technologies and emerging applications.
Learn More About This Industry-Leading Event